This is a political blog and a forum for me to post art of mine, merely because i can and want to. My art is second rate and my opinions are simply that. some are well researched (and they will show) and some are just conspiracy theories and funny pokes at how things seem on the surface

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Pre-Post Double Team

These are 2 of my newer works, they are band inspiried pieces. The top on says COB which when i ink them ... hopefully tonight you will be able to see Childern Of Bodom - the tiny letters are written in the main letter itself. For those of you who dont know who Children Of Bodom are, then dont worry you arent worthy of understanding anyway! ... if you want to be look them up and see if you are worthy.
The 2nd is RATM or as more commonly known Rage Against The Machine writtin in the same principal as the one on top except that RATM is in 3d .... i really have to start dating my stuff again!
I am hoping to have the inked versions up soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home