This is a political blog and a forum for me to post art of mine, merely because i can and want to. My art is second rate and my opinions are simply that. some are well researched (and they will show) and some are just conspiracy theories and funny pokes at how things seem on the surface

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Confused Plant

This pic reminds me of Erin ... probably because it is a little bent out of shape and confused ... :P
Sorry Erin but it does, i know you plugged me on your site and all i do is mention you with a wierd thing i drew but hey, thats life eh. ... but for everyone who looks at my site ... which is almost no one ... especially with any frequency ... here is a good spot to see a real blog ....
http://converttoweinism.blogspot.com/ .... see i plugged you too .... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home